Company Incorporation and formation in singapore
The basic requirements are as below:
- Anyone (a local or a foreign person) can register a new Singapore company
- 100% foreign ownership allowed
- Minimum paidup capital of $1 only
- Concept of authorized capital no longer exists
- Minimum of 1 director and 1 shareholder required
- At least one director must be a local resident director (Singapore citizen, permanent resident, or EP/DP holder)
- Must have a local registered address
- Must have a local qualified company secretary
The concept of authorized capital has been abolished and no longer applies for companies incorporated in Singapore.
The minimum amount of paid-up capital to open a Singapore company is $1, further increase of paid up capital is possible
With recent changes to Singapore Companies Act, a Singapore company can be incorporatedwith a single director. However note that at least of of the directors must be a local resident director.
The current corporate tax rate in Singapore is 17%. However full and partial tax exemptions are available for the first S$300,000 taxable income.
for further corporate advisory, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore Company Registration
We provides Company Registration services for local Singaporean companies from only S$800/-
The easy company registration process consist of company name approval and company incorporation, can be completed as quickly as within a couple of hours.
Singapore Incorporation Services – one-stop services:
- Advice on the appropriate paid-up capital, directorships, shareholdings, registered address and your
business activities code (SSIC code)
- Provision of Company’s Memorandum & Articles of Association and Business Profile
- First Bank Account Opening
- Nominee Director Services
For company setup in singapore, it is required by law to have at least a local director who is a
Singaporean Citizen, Permanent Resident or Employment Pass holder.
Information required for incorporation
- Name of company
- Business activities
- Paid up share capital
- Number of shares issued to each shareholders
- Company Registered Address
- Particular of Directors and shareholders
Local corresponding address
Overseas address, (if any)
Personal contact (including mobile, home and office number, fax and email address)
** We will require a copy of your passport and identity card for our record and verification
For a comprehensive guide on Company Registration in Singapore, from the benefits of setting up business here to the basic requirements for in-corporation and documents issued by ACRA post-registration, please contact us at email@example.com